The owners of the Ilha de Toque Toque Boutique Hotel explain why the hotel only hosts couples:
- Firstly they would like to emphasize that they love children and have a 9-year-old daughter.
- However, since its opening, the hotel has become more and more focused on this specific audience, offering a suitable structure for couples to have an unforgettable romantic experience.
- The hotel's profile is of a quiet, relaxing and romantic place, in the middle of the Atlantic rainforest. It is the ideal place for those who want to disconnect from the stress of big centers or have memorable honeymoon.
- There is no adequate infrastructure for children and the rooms have been built and furnished for couples only.
- The hotel sits on a rocky coastal, with access ramps and balconies without guardrails, relatively dangerous for children.
- They would like to keep their promise and would be very unfair to open exceptions when couples come to the hotel exactly because of this proposal.
- The hotel received the Travelers' Choice 2015 award in the romantic category, being among the 25 best hotels in Brazil in the category.
- Therefore, they please urge you not to bring kids, even small ones, to avoid embarrassment and unpleasant situations.
Be very welcome!Edson and Renata Pavão